It’s like the London to Paris bike ride, only backwards!

Home Forums Organised London to Paris Bike Rides It’s like the London to Paris bike ride, only backwards!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    martinnewbury

Whilst scouring the internet I came across this particular charity ride – The Paris to London Bike Ride from the BHF. That’s right it’s just like the London to Paris cycle ride, only backwards!

This fantastic long weekend cycle challenge links two great European cities covering 420km in just three days. En route, cycle through rolling French countryside and picturesque villages, before crossing the channel to complete the UK leg into London and the final stretch along The Mall to the finish line.

I have been looking into organised rides for my London to Paris bike ride next year as I’m not sure I’d like to cycle alone. I am hoping friends of mine will commit to the ride so that we can go independent and complete the ride on our own terms.

Not sure about ending in London though, it’s nice to end and celebrate somewhere different than back at home. Although depending on how tired you are after the ride maybe being close to home is better. Anyway, here’s a link for further info on the Paris to London ride British Heart Foundation Paris to London Bike Ride 2012.

#540 Reply
    L2P Admin
    Keymaster

Hi @martinnewbury

Thanks for the heads up about this event. It’s a unique event for the UK market which will certainly appeal to some.

Please do let us know of any more events, we’re adding more all the time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #540 in It’s like the London to Paris bike ride, only backwards!
Your information: