Places to Eat on route

Home Forums London to Paris Cycle Routes Places to Eat on route

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adam

Hi,

Two of us are doing the L2P via dover in 24 hours in about 6 weeks time. We were going to do an organised event but they had to change the dates so we’re sticking to ours and doing it unsupported.

Both experienced cyclists having done up to 1200 miles in a week but this will be a new distance in a day for both of us, we have most of the logistics sorted but as we will be taking the late boat will be riding from about 2am on the french side.

Any suggestions on good options for refuelling / toilets etc particularly the 2am – 8am section of the ride. We have done L2P before over 3 days and found most of France closed on weekend afternoons let alone stupid O’clock.

Cheers
    Adam

#756 Reply
    Matthew

Hey Adam,

I’m doing L2P i 24 hours on 5th June and I’m going solo. I am planning on sleeping in Calais for 3-4 hours as I can’t be doing with the riding in dark and sleep deprivation.

I have a rough route in mind but nothing concrete. Below is my route from Calais which is different to that recommended on here. Do you have a route? If so did you find good food stops?

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/9587798

CHeers,

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #756 in Places to Eat on route
Your information: