London to Paris and Tour de Frnce

Home Forums Organised London to Paris Bike Rides London to Paris and Tour de Frnce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric

We’re organising a London to Pais ride from July 21-23 2016 with Sun 24th watching the final stage of Le Tour de France. Very relaxed, great route via Brighton, Dieppe, Rouen… Only 25 riders max, fully supported. Self funded by the riders for £400-£500, no profit being made, nice hotels. Raising money for a great charity but no obligation for a minimum amount. A few places remaining…

#799 Reply
    Silviu

Hi Eric,

I’m interested in your proposal. I’ve cycled loads of long rides in UK (up to 220km/day) but never done something like this. Let’s get in touch. My email address is silviu.cojocaru@outlook.com

Regards,

Silviu

#800 Reply
    Silviu

Hi Eric,

I’m interested in your riding London to Paris. I’ve cycled loads of long rides in UK (up to 220km/day) but never done something like this. Let’s get in touch. My email address is silviu.cojocaru@outlook.com

Regards,

Silviu

#805 Reply
    nick

Hi Silviu, you have any friends who’d like to do this between 20th May & 31st May? I’m going unsupported via Dieppe, and looking for a couple more buddies to make the trip.

#815 Reply
    Seonaid

I’d be keen to take part in this cycle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #799 in London to Paris and Tour de Frnce
Your information: