Route for my GPS

Home Forums London to Paris Cycle Routes Route for my GPS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tmasood

Hey guys great site with lots of info really helping thanks.

The google maps are good but I wanted to see if anyone has routes which I can send to my gps device as we’ll be using that to get us to Paris.

#491 Reply
    Alan Bull

Hi @tmasood

I’m not sure which route you plan to take but here is a link to the route I cycled with some friends on EveryTrail which takes your via Newhaven, Dieppe, Forges-les-Eaux, Pontoise and Paris. It was tracked using my iPhone so may not be 100% accurate, but it should get you there.

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=365762

If you register for a free account with these guys you can login and download the .gpx file and send this to your GPS device.

I would say that the timings we’re pretty slow for us as this was our first long distance trip and a couple of us we’re cycling with injuries so you can possibly cut off a hour or so from each day.

Anyway I hope this is of some help to you.

#493 Reply
    ashmistry

I used the tomtom app on the ipod touch(jailbroken one) but you could use the iphone. With the most recent version you can put in multiple waypoints and then use the bicycle route option. AND voila !

#495 Reply
    Jeremy Gilks

Hi

I may be missing it and if so apologies, but where are the routes to download?

#497 Reply
    stortfordowl
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #497 in Route for my GPS
Your information: