- This event has passed.
British Heart Foundation : London to Paris – Tour de France 2015 (July 2015)
July 22, 2015 - July 26, 2015
Starting in London, this 4 day event will take you through glorious English countryside, along quiet French country lanes and through traditional market towns with views of the rolling green hills of northern France.
The pièce de résistance of this cycle will be the chance to ride the last few miles of the Tour de France route through Paris. The following day you will get to see the final stage action LIVE from the world famous Champs-Élysées, before celebrating your achievements in this fabulous capital!
The ride caters for all levels of ability and this unique cycling experience will see you fully supported by the crew, leaving you to just cycle, enjoy the team spirit and focus on your goal of reaching Paris.
|Length of challenge||5 Days|
|Tour costs (taken from minimum sponsorship)||£690|
As well as supporting our life-saving work, your sponsor money covers:
- Transport – Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais, Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
- All accommodation – with the exception of the evening prior to the start of the challenge
- All meals will be provided with the exception of breakfast on day 1, evening meal on the Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais and lunch and dinner on day 5.
- Water, refreshments and snack stops
- Vehicles for back up and support, a fully signposted route as well as English speaking guides, mechanic and medical support
- Transfer of you and your bike back to starting venue in London from St Pancras
- Basic spare bike parts. (N.B every eventuality cannot be catered for so please ensure your bike is in full working order and in good condition). You’ll be billed for any spare parts used in repairing your bike.
For further details on the Paris to London Bike Ride please visit the British Heart Foundation.
Details correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. If you are the event organiser and would like to update the details for this event please contact us